Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keeping Busy..

Every day I try to find new ways to keep myself motivated and energized so that I can get as much done in a day as possible.  Maybe it's because I have the title "stay-at-home mom" that people ask me all the time what I do all day...  I suppose I kind of thought myself that I would do a lot of napping, watching T.V., and shopping...  Well that would be the day!  I feel like there just aren't enough hours in a day to get everything done that I need to.  Unfortunately the house is just about the last thing on my priority list and it shows!  Yesterday I finished my last 3 dress orders and made 3 ready to ship dresses to get ahead a little.  This morning I made the first of many 'one-of-a-kind' dresses to help me tackle those piles of fabric that I only have enough of to make one or two dresses with.  I plan on making 2 more today, then next week I can hopefully get in a day of napping, T.V. watching, and.. well I'll skip the shopping because that is NOT relaxing to me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment