Sunday, June 12, 2011

Loving Life

I'm LOVING the stage that Addy is in right now! 

She's crawling (although prefers scooting much more), and laughing a LOT, and copying - or at least trying to copy - just about everything we do.  I know that I am blessed to have these days home with her.  Not to mention she'll be 9 months next week!! Where has the time gone?! I can't imagine her being a year old but I know it will be here in the blink of an eye.  It still amazes me that she is my baby and every day I'm reminded of how incredibly lucky I am to have her.  Me and Butch can't get enough of her!  We still enjoy looking forward to those date nights though :)

As for my sewing update, I wish sometimes that I could turn off my passion for it so that I can just relax and enjoy the day.. but I can't.  I truly, even in the midst of the lack of sleep and the time crunches, love what I do.  I feel like I have the best customers on Etsy and when I get those repeat customers who keep coming back it makes me know that there are some moms out there who really appreciate what I make for there little girls. 
My passion is coming up with designs that you can't go out and buy for $10 and have every other baby wearing, but to make those unique custom-made looks.... and it is not easy!  But my goal is to make 3 new dresses a week, I don't know how or if I will do it but I'm gonna try!

No comments:

Post a Comment